This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Valar Morghulis 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dscacci
    Participant

Visual Composer is not working when we start editing the page using VC. I have done the following changes but still it not working. Deactivate all the other plugins, Activate VC Licence, Change browser and still it not working. I am using Latest version of WordPress and theme.

http://www.gravitasplus.com/sc.png
    punicavn
    punicavn AUTHOR
    2 days ago Flag
    Dear you,

Please send to me admin account to my email punicatheme@gmail.com. I need it to check your issue.

Thanks !

scacci
    scacci PURCHASED SUPPORTED
    1 day ago Flag
    Hi, Admin details have been emailed you. Please check the issue and let us know why we are getting these errors. Thanks

scacci
    scacci PURCHASED SUPPORTED
    about 2 hours ago Flag
    I am waiting for a response. I have provided all the required details and now what is the solution?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  punicatheme.

Valar Morghulis

Hello,

Please try to delete and reinstall visual composer, with pre-package plugin that comes with this theme.

I found out a problem that causes your site doesn’t look like our demo is our demo is using vc 5.0.1, your site is using 5.2. These are a bit difference in the built-in css.

To fix that, in your site dashboard, go to Visual Composer -> Custom CSS, add the following lines:

.vc_col-has-fill>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill+.vc_row-full-width+.vc_row>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill+.vc_row>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill+.vc_vc_row>.vc_row>.vc_vc_column>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill+.vc_vc_row_inner>.vc_row>.vc_vc_column_inner>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill>.vc_row>.vc_vc_column>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_row-has-fill>.vc_vc_column_inner>.vc_column_container>.vc_column-inner, .vc_section.vc_section-has-fill, .vc_section.vc_section-has-fill+.vc_row-full-width+.vc_section, .vc_section.vc_section-has-fill+.vc_sectiona
    {
        padding-top: 0;
    }

For further support requests that need to logged into your site, please send me your site credentials again as a private reply in a topic.

Thanks you,
    Best regards,

Valar Morghulis

Hello,

Finally, we found out the problem. It caused by your server. Please see the image below:

When click to edit an element, it returned an error “admin-ajax.php 500 Internal Server Error”

So the issue is not from the theme one.
    Please contact your hosting or server provider to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
    Punicatheme

Valar Morghulis
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.